Sunday, December 21, 2014

A500.5.3.RB-White Tyronn


                                   

Critical Thinking about Critical Thinking



 The method in which think about things has not changed much since taking this course.  However, the way I analyze my thinking has changed.  I have always been a deep thinker, always reflecting on the events of the day, the people I come in contact with, the challenges I face every day.  I often replay things in my head to determine if a situation, event or problem was handled the right way.  What I mean when I say if I handled a situation the right way, is that I was democratic in my decision, making sure I made the best choice for all parties involved. 
     My analytical thinking has improved dramatically since taking this course.  Having a method to reflect on issues, problems and circumstances professionally and personally can be a huge asset to have when in a leadership position.  It is my belief that true care for the organization and its people should generate some type of reflection to foster the best optimal situation for the organization and its people.
     Thinking analytically, gives leaders the opportunity to develop rules and strategies to deal with the day to day operations of an organization.  Thinking analytically, while dealing with different personalities in an organization is a tough task.  Thinking analytically is the method I have adopted while taking this course.  Analytical thinks allows me to take a deeper look at things from a different perspective.

     To make a lasting positive change in the way I think, it would take continuous reading, watching TED videos, posting my assignments, communicating with classmates and the professor on our post.  I enjoy the opportunities to experience different real world scenarios that having meaning for our assignments.  These real world, real life scenarios allows for authentic thinking and applying those thoughts to real concepts.    Continuing to learn from my classmates by reading some of their experiences in dealing with circumstances they found themselves in is a great benefit.  The more opportunities I have to go through the modules, communicate with classmates on their experiences, share some of my experiences gives me a good background to develop multiple strategies in dealing with analytical thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment